Monday, February 2, 2009

Siesta Scripture Memory Verse 2.1.09

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

This is the verse that I have chosen to memorize for the first half of February.
The things in this verse that I will be focusing on as I commit it to memory are:
  1. God is my source of joy, hope and peace.
  2. I will overflow with hope, joy and peace as I put my trust in Him!
  3. When I pray this scripture, I will pray "Living God of hope, fill me with all joy and peace by the power of the Holy Spirit, as I trust in You."

If you would like to join me and thousands of other women memorizing scripture together in 2009, then you can join the Siesta Scripture Memory Team too! It's never too late to start memorizing God's Word! : )

No comments: