
I'm so glad it's Tuesday! This week I want to focus on TRUST in my thankful list. God is really doing a work in my life right now and I am thankful that He is teaching me how to really trust Him in everything. It has been a very repetitive theme for me so I thought I would share.
1. I am thankful that God uses His scripture to speak to me and show me the many reasons I can trust Him.
2. I am thankful that I can trust God with every area of my life.
Psalm 31:14-15a "But I trust in you, O LORD; I say, 'You are my God.' My times are in your hands;" (Home Sanctuary Scripture of the Month)
3. I am thankful that when I trust in Him He puts a song in my heart.
Psalm 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song."
4, 5, and 6. I am thankful that when I trust in Him He gives me hope, peace, and joy.
Romans 15:13 "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." (My own scripture memory verse for Feb.1-15)
7. I am thankful that I can trust Him to direct my path.
Proverbs 3:5-6 "Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths." (Amplified)
8. I am thankful that I can trust Him to provide for our family.
Psalm 23:1 "The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want."
9. I am thankful that I can trust Him with the lives of my children.
Matthew 19:14 Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
10. I am thankful that even when I walk through trials, I can trust Him to be by my side.
Psalm 23:4 "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."
If you have the time, I recommend watching Beth Moore on Life today. I watched her series on Trust, and it really challenged me. You can find it in the archives here. It's called "Who Do You Trust?" Just scroll down until you find the right title.
I'll leave you with one more verse today. It's one of my favorites. Perhaps it will be my memory verse for the second half of February! : )
Isaiah 26:3-4
"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you. 4 Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord, is the Rock eternal."
1 comment:
I love your list...What a Neat idea. I too did a Ten things Tuesday. I hope Xbox is ok.
Post a Comment