Monday, February 16, 2009

13th Folder, 3rd Picture

I love it when one of these random picture challenges comes up because I get to look back at some of my old photos. In this photo, my oldest child RL is about 2 1/2 years old.







She is now 7 1/2. I thought I'd add a recent picture just for effect! :)

3 comments:

Beth Herring said...

Oh I love this picture! It makes me so nostalgic for when my babies were little. I look at pictures and just want to hold them ONE more time like that.

In Him,
Beth

Nieman Family said...

SO cute...

Cheryl said...

These are precious! The terrible thing is that kids seem to grow up in the blink of an eye. I wish I would have taken the time to enjoy every moment just a little bit more.

I'm sorry you're not feeling great - sinus infections are the one thing that can knock me down. I will be praying today that it quickly passes!