- I have a wonderful husband whom I've been married to for 14 years. I admire him more with each passing day.
- I have 5 wonderful children. Each and every one of them is a blessing to me. We had parent teacher conferences yesterday and I don't mind telling you how great it is to hear my kids' teachers boast about how great they are!
- I come from a wonderful family, and I'm blessed with wonderful in-laws. Even though we live in separate parts of the state, I am close with them and love them dearly.
- I live in a wonderful house. We were blessed to find this house when we moved here. It has plenty of space for our family and a great, fenced in, back yard for the kids and our dog Max to play.
- I am surrounded by wonderful friends. They rejoice with me when I am happy, and pray with me when I am down. I am thankful for the ones that I can call up and meet for coffee, as well as my support network that can meet with me through e-mail, phone calls, and blogging!
- I serve a wonderful God. He has shown me time and again how much He loves me. In turn, I am grateful that He uses me to share His love with others.
Happy Birthday to Me! It's a wonderful life! Thanks for being a part of it! : )
4 comments:
Happy Birthday! Enjoy!
Happy birthday Melissa!!! Have a great day....
Happy Birthday! LOL, 36 years ago today, on Thanksgiving, my mother was on her way to the hospital.
Don't worry, the glitter glue, like markers, eventually comes off the table. More motivation to wipe it down after every meal.
Happy Birthday Melissa!
Post a Comment