Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Birthday CD!

It's my youngest's birthday! Today he is two years old. I can hardly believe it! Two years ago on Thanksgiving, I had my thanksgiving dinner in the hospital. I guess "what goes around, comes around" would be the appropriate cliche here! Considering that it was thirty five years ago yesterday that my mom had her Thanksgiving dinner in the hospital. : )

I have a lot to be thankful for in my son CD. He is such a delight. He is in that curious stage where he tests and tries out everything. Including my limits! What a joy it is to watch him learn and grow more each day. You just can't turn your back on him for more than two seconds!

Take last night, for example. Everyone was brushing their teeth in the bathroom so I proceded to pick up for a few minutes. The next thing I knew, here comes a very blue CD covered in toothpaste! He looked like Papa Smurf! What happened to all his older brothers and sisters that were helping in the bathroom?

Not a dull moment with a two year old in the house! I love him to pieces though. Some people call it the "terrible twos". I call it the "terrific twos."

Happy Birthday CD...mommy loves ya!

1 comment:

samantha said...

I love the cute picture you posted of CD:) I can't believe my daughter will be 2 yrs. old in just a couple of months. She definitly acts like a two year old, always getting into trouble. Happy Birthday CD!