I've been thinking about joining in the fun of Not Me Monday for a while now. What a great way to get a few things off my conscience and laugh at myself in the process! Plus it's fun to read all of the Not Me Monday confessions listed by other moms.
All right, I'm going to start slow...wouldn't want to get too carried away with the confessions right off the bat! : )
I most certainly did not pig out on three different kinds of birthday cake/cupcakes over the weekend! November is so full of birthdays that I did not consume enough sweets this month to last me a lifetime!
I did not turn my back on my two year old long enough for him to squeeze most of the toothpaste out of the tube and spread it all over his hands, face, the hallway walls, and the floor this week.
I did not almost go ballistic on my kids yesterday when they crushed the plastic ball that came with their brother's bowling game after he hadn't even played with it for more than 10 minutes. I did not tell them that if they don't learn to take better care of their toys, I would take them away.
Whew! That was fun. A good laugh is a great way to end my Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment