Thursday, January 8, 2009

4th Folder, 4th Picture

First of all, I want to apologize if it seems like my glass has been half empty lately. I haven't been very positive in my posts, and I'm going to try to change that.

Today, I'm following suit of my friend over at Nieman Express. The idea is to go to your pictures file, go to the fourth file, and then the fourth picture in that file. Post the picture and explain it! Here's mine....
I think the picture says it all. It's my 3rd born, BC. He used to make this face quite a lot. It's his grumpy face. It still makes me laugh. I don't think it's a coincidence that this is the photo that popped up.
No more grumpies for me! : )

2 comments:

Nieman Family said...

That was awesome...Thanks for following. I love keeping up on you too.

samantha said...

He is so cute!