Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Weather Report

Date: March 5th, 2009
Time: 10:30am
Weather: 33 degrees and SNOW????

Hmm.... I guess we're not quite out of Winter yet!

My husband reminded me that it snowed in June last year. I had to look it up on the internet to believe him. (Sometimes I can be stubborn that way!) Oh well. At least I haven't put away the heavy coats, warm hats, and mittens yet! :)

What's your weather doing these days?

3 comments:

Andrea P. said...

This morning has been crazy, yes!? Seriously some of the flakes coming down this morning could have made their own snowballs. Sheesh!!

Please note this picture from AUGUST of last year: http://www.dropshots.com/phiferfamily#date/2008-08-21/12:31:33

mholgate said...

Nice.

That's all I can say about those pics!

-Mel

Cheryl said...

SNOW? Brrr! It's cool here (only going to 61 today), but sunny and I just picked several dozen fresh oranges off our backyard trees. Why don't you load the family up and come to California for some sunshine?! :)