Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Family Member Update

For those of you who are praying with me about my family member, I thought I would post an update. Test results confirmed that it is colon cancer. This Friday they will go in for a Cat Scan so we should know on Monday what stage it is in and if it has spread beyond the colon. Please keep praying. It is a blessing to me to know that others are standing with me in prayer for my loved one.

In Christ,
Melissa

3 comments:

Beth Herring said...

Melissa - still praying for the precious family member that is going through this fire right now. May he emerged unscathed and full of joy at what God has done in his life!

praying my friend,
Beth

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that. I'm praying for your family member.

Cheryl said...

I will continue to pray.

Hugs,
Cheryl