Monday, July 27, 2009

Please Pray

I'm praying for this little guy this morning. He is weary and so is his mom. He suffers from Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT), which keeps him in the hospital on 24 hour watch. The strength of this family amazes me for what they have been through, but they sure could use all the prayers they can get right now! The little guy miraculously got to spend some time at home with his family and I am praying that will happen again!

Won't you pray with me?

Ephesians 6:18 "And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints."

5 comments:

Beth Herring said...

I am praying with you! I posted a request on my prayer blog as well. He is in desperate need of a miracle!

Cheryl said...

This is the first I've read about him - I will be praying. Thank you for sharing.

Rachel Anne said...

I will be praying!

Morgan said...

I'm following MckMama on Twitter! Definitely praying.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and offering encouragement! It's easy to get overwhelmed when all I really want to do is be a great wife to my husband and a great mom to my children. You certainly have your hands full! Your children are adorable. I'm working on making a routine that will work for us. One of my biggest challenges is planning meals. I think that would definitely make a difference in our time. Thank you again for your advice! I'm clicking around on some of your past blogs too! :)

Les & Sweetie Berry said...

I am praying as well and missing reading your adventures...so disliked being away from Company Girl Coffee for 3 weeks! ugh!
hugs my friend and happy belated anniverary too!
hugs!
Sweetie