This month I have been participating in doing the "Small Things" over at Rachel Anne's Home Sanctuary blog. (See the I'm a Company Girl button) Each day, Monday through Friday, there is a small thing to do. It may be something around the house, or something relational, or something special for yourself. I have to say, that my life is better because of it. It's not just folding another load of laundry or making another bed, or cooking another meal that builds a home sanctuary. It's a combination of love, laughter, and hard work that brings it all together. It's in the small things. It's in taking care of myself. It's in building relationships with those in my home and around me. It's in the way I decorate, and in the way I organize. What matters most to me though, is that God is in the center of it all. He is in every small thing.
I have really enjoyed sharing the journey with other women this month. It helps me to know that I am not in this alone. Thanks for the encouragement!
1 comment:
Oh, Melissa! I love this post!! You said it so well and your words make me get a little teary. You are so right...God is the center of it all! I really appreciate your participation....you're a great Company Girl! :)
Post a Comment