It's late on Sunday night but I just wanted to record a family moment so I wouldn't forget how important it is to laugh and love together. Tonight we all wrestled together in the living room. The kids love to wrestle with their dad, but tonight I decided to join in. They were all trying to hide behind me for protection, so I turned around and tickled until they squirmed away and caught them and tickled some more. It was a lot of fun. We laughed hard until bedtime. Then came the hugs, love, and prayers with bedtime routine. After a hard day, I would definitely have to agree that laughter truly is the best medicine.
Psalm 126:2 "Our mouths were filled with laughter, our toungues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations 'the Lord has done great things for them.' "
1 comment:
Oh it makes me smile that your family is able to enjoy togetherness. Hold on to those moments and never let them go.
Post a Comment