Oh. Sorry about that. Maybe you can see him a little better in this picture...
I love him because even when he's had a long day at work and they all charge him when he comes through the door, he gives them his full attention.
I love him because when I cut my thumb and have difficulties washing the dishes, he steps right in to help without even being asked.
I love him because he's there for me whether I need a listening ear or some good sound advice.
I love him because he points out the positive side of my 'tunnel vision' even when I see it as a flaw.
I love him for many other reasons not listed here, but mostly I love him because he loves us with all his heart and takes every opportunity to show it.
“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another." -John 13:34
4 comments:
How refreshing! It blesses my heart to see young couples that are so in love and raising their children in Godly homes. May the Lord bless you as you journey forth!
How sweet! He's a keeper!
Precious! It really is a blessing to have a husband who is a great daddy and loves that job, a great husband and provider and loves that job! Enjoy the weekend with him!
what a blessing!
Post a Comment