Check out this valuable little nugget that I am memorizing from scripture in the first half of June...
"Praise the Lord. Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who finds great delight in his commands. His children will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed." -Psalm 112:1-2
Who doesn't want their children to be blessed? Lord, teach me to live an upright life so that my children will receive the blessing promised here in Your Word!
1 comment:
Good morning! I need to find a verse for this part of the month. Hmmm....I'll be thinking as I'm teaching at Shiloh today. How are you?! Your trip to Seattle sounds wonderful with your hubby and kids. I'm headed to my mom's on Friday for a car race with their old car club and a 100 yr celebration with the church I grew up in. It's just me going and I have zero plans to even shop! Just going to enjoy the weekend with my mom.
Post a Comment