Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy Birthday BC!

Today is my son's 6th birthday! I remember very clearly the day he was born. I was scheduled to be induced at 6:00am. My mother in law met my husband and I at the hospital and she roamed the halls with me as I walked out the labor. Before very long we were welcoming our third baby into the world! I love that precious moment when they first hand your baby to you in the hospital. He was so tiny then...

He's not so tiny anymore. In fact, I think he's probably going to catch up with his older brother soon! They grow up so fast. I sure do love spending time with him. He's one of the most creative kids I know. I will definitely miss our afternoon hangout times next year when he starts first grade.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BC! I love you bunches!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: