Good morning! I just got done with my insurance exam (we're switching Life Insurance companies) and I'm ready for coffee! Actually, I have an appointment for coffee with a friend at 10:30am so I need to prepare for that but feel free to stick around, read my post about bathtubs, (see below) or just linger a while and listen to the music. :) I sure do love my coffee time with all of you girls and I'll be checking in with you later this afternoon for sure!
Quick question before I go...Now that it's summer and I have my older three kids at home for lunches again, can any of you help me think OUTSIDE the lunch box?
~Melissa
5 comments:
Some creative salads?? We're a salad-eating family, so that's all I can think of. Maybe put out different ingredients like Fresh Choice, and make it a buffet. Still working on to make for my little one. She loves salads and anything in a tortilla...I can almost put anything in there and she'll eat it.
I am in the insurance business also! I am in the process of getting all my CE hours as it is time to renew our Life/Health this year.
It's been a few years since I've had kiddos at home, but my grandbabies love lunch meat wrapped in tortillas. Just a thought.
Sorry, I cant' help you with the meal planning. That's one of the things that I HATE doing. I may just have to stock up on chicken nuggets and frozen pizzas =) If you come up with any game plans, please do share. I'm in the same boat as you.
With my teens, they just get their own...which is fine by me as long as they clean up their messes! In the bathroom I hate cleaning the toilet....the tub is a breeze since we got a new one....our old one had the finish taken off by the previous owners' excessive use of comet cleaning powder...it never looked clean...no matter what!
Thanks for stopping in and your sweet comment about my granddaughter.
When my kids were young, they liked anything that made a sandwich unusual...using pita bread or tortillas, for example, or cutting them in triangles. They would also eat fruit if I made it appealing...cut up apples, orange wedges. Baby pizzas on English muffins were a treat, too.
Post a Comment