An account of what matters to this family of seven.
What a great way to start your Sunday! I am so glad that I came here this afternoon - I love to Praise Him and I am so blessed by this scripture you posted. Let's just Praise the Lord for HIs goodness.
Just spent the last several minutes catching up with what has been going on in your neck of the woods and enjoying every moment ;o)Cleaned my tub this morning too!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
What a great way to start your Sunday! I am so glad that I came here this afternoon - I love to Praise Him and I am so blessed by this scripture you posted. Let's just Praise the Lord for HIs goodness.
Just spent the last several minutes catching up with what has been going on in your neck of the woods and enjoying every moment ;o)
Cleaned my tub this morning too!
Post a Comment