Good Morning! First things first! Grab your cup, and we'll enjoy the sunshine on the patio this morning. :) I want to thank all of you Company Girls out there that stopped by my blog to read the extended answers to Rachel Anne's interview questions this week. I was so encouraged by all of your kind words.I am so excited for Rachel Anne as she gets closer to publishing her first book! I've got a feeling I will be purchasing more than one copy of "Company Girl," that will be published in fall of 2009. How great of her to include us in the fun by holding a photo contest! If you haven't visited the Company Girl website yet for the contest details, I would encourage it! There are some great photos entered already!
This weekend my husband and I have the incredible opportunity to take our older three kids (7,6,&5) to a Mariner's baseball game over in Seattle. The younger two (4&2) will be staying here with their Aunt and Uncle. Our friend that lives over in Seattle managed to get us some tickets. We're staying the night at his home on Saturday and then both of our families will go to the game together on Sunday. This is a friend that we haven't seen in years, so just spending time there catching up with him and meeting his family will be wonderful. Taking our kids to their first baseball game is just a bonus!
Today I am having a friend of mine over for lunch. Her daughter is coming with her to test out the new swing set. BC and LR love it when she comes to play. The swing set is a HUGE hit with the kids! I'm so glad we bought it. It was an great investment in a lot of back yard fun! Have a great weekend all!
12 comments:
Wish we could have had a swing set like that when my boys were little.
Yea for swingsets! :) our kids have been loving being outside and putting it to good use!
Have fun at the Mariner's game!!
Swingsets are a wonderful investment! It looks like your kids are already enjoying yours. Have a great time in Seattle - what a treat!
Love the swing set! We just got ours fixed last week and we have already enjoyed it almost every day!
Have fun at the game - how exciting!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Dawn
Have a wonderful weekend!!!
The last time my hubby and I spent some time in the Seattle area, we had the good fortune to be given two seats to the Mariners game...it was such gfun...I even bought a pair of Mariners socks in nthe gift store! Have Fun!
I haven't gone to a baseball game in a long time. And swingset looks really fun (well...as best as I can tell from this messed up laptop). On ours when we were growing up there was a swinging seat thing, and for some reason we always pretended to be pirates. haha
Have a great weekend.
Woohoo, you're in Seattle AND at a Mariner's game!! I was watching last night with San Fran (Randy Johnson!) and the Seattle group. What a long game, but we won!!!
I miss you!! We have got to have coffee soon. I want to see your back yard.
Have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for the coffee!!! We're headed down to Goldendale and then Mt Hood for a family reunion! I've been cleaning and getting things put together before we leave this afternoon.
We LOVE our swingset
Enjoy the baseball game. The older kids will enjoy it, and always have those memories.
Wow! It sounds like you are going to be busy this weekend. Seattle is a fun place to visit. I like the swing set you bought. It was a very great investment. Have a very fun weekend.
We hoping to get a new swing set for Greyson (and I'm sure Olivia will play on it too) for Christmas. We have Olivia's old one, but it is pretty much a hazard now.
Hope you have fun at the game. Baseball games are a lot of fun. I hope to get to a Padre's game in CA in June.
Oh, and I enjoyed reading your answers in the interview as well. :) I just love the newsletter!
Post a Comment