Tuesday, May 19, 2009

10 Things Tuesday in 7 Minutes!

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

I have about 7 minutes before the timer for dinner goes off, so let's see how thankful I can be in 7 minutes! :)
  1. The new swing set is up! The kids are loving it and having lots of fun.
  2. I am thankful for all the projects that are getting done around our house and yard.
  3. I got to spend quality time with my sister in law today on her day off. What a blessing!
  4. I am finally caught up on laundry again! (Until tomorrow!)
  5. I have a delicious dinner in the oven and it smells great!
  6. I get to go to a Mariner's game this Sunday with my oldest three kids!
  7. I was so honored and thankful to be interviewed for Rachel Anne's first Company Girls newsletter. How fun!
  8. I love this beautiful weather we are having...even if I am sporting the "windblown" look!
  9. I love the way that God speaks to me through His Word!
  10. I am thankful for a husband who encourages me grow in the gifts that God has given me.
That's all I have time for! Now I'm off to eat Sausage Rice Casserole with my family. :)
-Melissa

2 comments:

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

I love that you found time to be thankful!!! Thank you so much for being such a loyal reader. I have been a bad blogger the last several months- it's a long story for now, but I do so appreciate your encouragement, visits, and comments!

Cheryl said...

Loved reading this! Especially about the weather and being thankful, even for the windblown look. I need to adopt that philosophy...as I see wind and know my allergies will go bonkers. I forget to thank Him for the breezes that blow the smog away and cool things down! Have a blessed day!!