Favorite childhood memory with my mom:
Oh, there are so many to choose from! If I must choose, I would say that the simple activity of spending time with her on our back patio over the years. The memories there begin as a small child playing in the tiny kiddie pool and grow into long talks on lawn chairs over coffee.
Favorite memory thus far with my mother in law:
Having her in the hospital room when my son BC was born. We walked the hallways together until I couldn't handle it anymore. Then she sat quietly talking with my DH until I finally said "ok, it's time to push." She still can't believe I was so calm. :)
Favorite memory as a mom so far:
Holding each of my babies for the first time ever in the hospital room.
I am so blessed to be both a daughter and a mom.
Happy Mother's Day!
-Melissa
1 comment:
Ah, what a blessing it is to be a mom! Thanks for sharing your special "mom" moments.
Hope you have a truly blessed Mother's day!
Lydia Cate
Post a Comment