Is it Monday again already? The first week of the year sure did go by in a flash. I've already got dinner in the oven for tonight but I haven't had a chance to post yet today. So here's a quick glance at what's for dinner at our house this week!
Monday: Turkey and Bean Burritos
Tuesday: Lemon Chicken Pasta
Wednesday: Easy Lasagna
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Chicken and Potatoes
Saturday: Paninis
Sunday: Breakfast
I am really trying hard to stick to my menu plan as closely as possible but I caved last night and brought home pizza. My DH is sick, and I am sporting a cold myself, so neither of us wanted to cook. The kids didn't complain all that much!
Have a great week all!
~Melissa
2 comments:
I enjoy having a fixed menu, and I like to try one new recipe
a week had some great dishes, and some disgusting ones. Enjoyed catching up I see you are all settled God blessings of abundance on you in 2012.
What's your easy lasagna recipe?
We love breakfast for dinner. Yum! We have pizza and movie night every Friday. So fun since we don't watch much any other time during the week. I'm trying to figure out a regular "theme" for each day of the week so it's easier for me to come up with meals.
Hope you guys feel better soon.
Post a Comment