There's nothing like planning a menu to start the year off right! I won't go grocery shopping until tomorrow so I needed to make something easy with what I have in the house for tonight. What's better than a little comfort food on the first Monday of the year?
Monday: Teriyaki Chicken over Rice
Tuesday: Tater Tot Casserole
Wednesday: Kari's Mexican Casserole
Thursday: Baked Potatoes
Friday: BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Lemon Chicken Pasta
I have some leftover zucchini bread that we will use for snacks plus I will make some apple muffins later in the week.
It's good to be back in a routine. Even though there were a few protests about getting up early this morning, the kids were happy to go back to school.
And now, I'm off to widdle away at my to-do list! Have a great Monday!
~Melissa
1 comment:
I definitely need to get back on to doing this. Hoping to find a bunch of recipes that Melody can "help" me cook too...she wants to cook at age 5 just like her grandma did. hehe
Post a Comment