Friday, December 30, 2011

Humor Matters

Hello everyone!  Happy Early New Year!  I hope that everyone had a marvelous Christmas.  Our home was filled with family and we had a great time making memories together laughing, opening presents, sharing meals and playing games.  I really enjoy having a nice big home that we can offer up for family events.

Christmas Eve we went to a candle-light service at my in-law's church.  Afterwards we spent time at their home for an informal dinner.  We arrived home at 9:00pm and tucked the kids into bed because we knew it was going to be a long day.  Before doing so, I wanted a picture by the tree with our "best dress" on.  I handed my brother in law the camera and hoped for the best.  Everyone was tired so they kind of just cooperated "for mom."  We got at least one that was decent, but there's one that stands out from the rest as my favorite.  It really shows the light-hearted nature of our family.  We sure do love to laugh!

From our home to yours, wishing you all joy, love and laughter in the year 2012!
~Melissa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Happy new year!

Angie said...

Love it! That's what most of our pictures turn out like until Mom uses that voice. :)

I even posted our annual professional pic on the blog recently and we're not even serious for that one.

Happy Early New Year!

gail said...

Stopping by from Company Girl Coffee. Happy new year to you and yours!