His persistence made me smile. We have talked about exit strategies and where we would meet, and other fire safety rules. Should there ever be a fire in our home, (which I hope and pray never happens) we will be ready for it. I believe it is important to educate my children here at home about safety matters, and I'm glad they teach it in school also.
Apparently, after a week of discussing fire safety, someone thought it would be a good idea to have our own personal fireman watching over us. Let me explain with photos.
Do you see him there, at the top right corner of the fireplace?
Here...I'll move in a little closer for you.
When I questioned my son about it this morning he said that the fireman was making sure we are safe. That's my boy! Safety first! :)
Have a great day everyone...and be safe!
Have a great day everyone...and be safe!
3 comments:
Too sweet! Your own little guardian angel! Maybe you have a future firefighter on your hands.
Oh, thanks for stopping by and yes, I'm more than a little fond of my Dad and cannot imagine what my life will be without him. My Mom passed away two years ago Dec. 1st and it was the saddest experience of my life so I can certainly relate to the feelings you are having with the loss of your Dad. We know that time will come but there's just no way to really prepare for life without our parents.
I love the little personal fireman that your family now has. So cute!
Blessings to you! Smiles!
I LOVE the fireman, great share.
Post a Comment