Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10 Things Tuesday

I am so thankful that:
  1. The sun is shining through my living room window and though there is a chill in the air outside, I am warm and cozy inside on this beautiful Fall morning.
  2. As I sat reading my Bible and devotion this morning, my son sat by my side reading along.
  3. The kids were all ready to go out the door on time this morning. We even had enough time to go back in the house for a forgotten backpack.
  4. Today is a planned "at home" day. No errands to run. Just time at home, straightening, cleaning, and purging.
  5. CD, my youngest child, follows me around all day asking what he can do to help!
  6. The construction on my road is almost complete! Tomorrow they start paving.
  7. Yesterday I saved a bundle on groceries using coupons combined with great sales and was able to re-stock my pantry.
  8. We have enough room in our budget for unexpected expenses, like new glasses for my husband.
  9. My wonderful husband cooked dinner last night so I could finish up folding and putting away the laundry.
  10. After dinner we had family movie night and there was lots of snuggling involved. :)
"This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." -Psalm 118:24

Rejoice with me friends! What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww what a wonderful list! We stay home on Tuesdays unless there is a MOPS meeting. It is our only day to do whatever. Glad the construction is almost done!!

AandW Drive-Thru said...

Melissa, I love reading what you are thankful for each Tuesday. Reminds me to stop and give thanks as well. I may just "borrow" your idea for my blog too!