"Your promises have been thoroughly tested, and your servant loves them." -Psalm 119:140
Welcome to Company Girl Coffee! This is my memory verse for the second half of October. If any of you have read Psalm 119, you know that it's a long one! 176 verses to be exact. This little nugget jumped off the page at me and reminded me how faithful God is to keep His promises to us.
For example: We got our growth hormone test results back for our daughter this week and she is not growth hormone deficient. She has Ketotic Hypoglycemia, which can be monitored through her diet, and she will most likely grow out of it. Praise God!
And also: Last month we lost all the meat in our freezer...worth a large sum of money. We've been offered half a cow but we need to come up with the money to pay for it. This would feed our family for probably a year. My husband was offered a video project this week, not knowing what they would pay him. The couple payed him $300, which is a big chunk of the money we need.
Those are just two examples of His faithfulness. I could go on and on about how He has provided for us. I test His promises again and again and He always comes through. He is a good God. A loving God. A trustworthy God.
How are you leaning on His promises today?
Have a great weekend all!
Faithfully and completely His,
~Melissa~
11 comments:
God is good all the time! Praying for you and your sweet family! I know how difficult making dietary changes for children can be...if you need any help or support...I would be happy to help!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!
What a beautiful family you have. I look forward to visiting your blog again!
God is good.
Thank you for an encouraging post.
God is faithful! I'm so glad that all is well with your dear daughter and the family is doing well.
God is good and faithful all the time! I think as Americans we are so used to a spoiled lifestyle that it is sometimes hard to see Him in the struggles, but I have definitely been learning that He is always there. Sometimes the struggles just point us to Him!
As a mom with many special needs kids I've seen His faithfulness over and over...without it I could not get thru the day. Glad to hear that your daughter's problem is something that can be worked out. It must be a relief!
great verse...thanks for highlighted it and God's faithfulness in your post...
Living the faith walk is such an adventure, but life is still very challenging. It sounds like you are fixing your eyes on Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith!
Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Keeping God's Word around my home helps me to keep my mind "set on the things above and not on the things of the world " (Col. 3:1-3). Blessings.
Thanks for your kind words Melissa and for visiting my blog.
Glad to hear fairly good news about the results of the test. And isn't it great how God works things out sometime, especially when we're least expecting it? Have a wonderful week.
love your new look of your blog! How'd you do it? I need to change mine~ What does next week look like for coffee? I know that I am working Mon afternoon, all day Wed and Thurs. big hugs to you~
Post a Comment