How fitting that my 200th post would be on October 1st, and it would be about my memory verse! I have had so much going on in my life lately that I have felt a little shaken. God is so good though! As I was reading my Bible and wondering what verse to pick to memorize this time around, Hebrews 12:28 jumped off the page at me!"Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe"
WOW! Talk about perfect timing. I am so VERY thankful that God's kingdom cannot be shaken!
What a great God we serve!
1 comment:
Amen! Are you memorizing two verses a month? Good for you! I'm lacking in the motivation department at the moment; while I memorize quickly and easily, I'm...well, lazy. This is giving me the inspiration to at least go back and review the long list of already memorized verses.
Even if I don't have enough memory to find the car keys, I can remember Scripture!
Post a Comment