
I need to keep it simple this morning. I am trying to get back on schedule after a wonderful 4 day weekend lazing around with family! : ) Read on, and you might learn a few things about me that you didn't know before.
- I love my family and am thankful for them.
- I love my friends that are there to encourage me and I am thankful when I get to spend time with them.
- I love God's Word and I am thankful that He cares enough about me to speak to me through it.
- I love to write and I am thankful when I get the time to sit down and put pen to paper.
- I love to speak and I am thankful that God speaks through me.
- I love spending quiet moments with Him and I am thankful that He is by my side every minute of the day.
- I love bundling up in a cozy warm blanket so I am thankful for the cold weather.
- I love a good book so I am thankful when I get time to read.
- I love the scent of vanilla, so I am thankful for vanilla spice candles.
- I love the way it feels to do something to bless my home and my family...even a small thing...so I am thankful for the will and the drive to keep doing so.
And on that last note, I'm off to put in a load of laundry! Have a great week!
5 comments:
Special list...I too love the smell of vanilla.
What a nice list! I love snuggling into a comfy blanket too. In fact, that's what I've been doing today since I've taken a sick day to try and get rid of a chest cold!
Yup go ahead and take...I thought was cute too. Love your site too.
I really like this list. I am glad to learn that you like the scent of vanilla. I too, like the scent of vanilla.
YEA! for the scent of vanilla!!
One of my greatest joys too is seeing my family blessed by my hands.
:-)
Post a Comment