This morning it started snowing, and well, it just didn't stop! By the time I picked the kids up from the bus stop at 3:15pm, there was already about 6 inches. Of course, the kids wanted to go outside and make snowmen, but it is really too cold, and it's not packing snow.They were so disappointed that I came up with a different idea instead. I printed off a fun snowman project called "Snowman dress-up." Each of my 4 older children got a snowman and accessories to dress him with. They picked their favorite combo and glued Mr. Snowman onto the background of their choice.
Who says you can't build snowmen indoors? We had a lot of winter fun while staying dry and warm!



3 comments:
Those are great! What a perfect idea for playing in the snow inside. Your kids did a very creative job!
Since we rarely get snow, it is always such a big event around here. We did get a school delay the other day...due to ice, not snow, so it wasn't any fun.
That is a good idea! Last week my son and I painted a picture of a snowman. The kids' snowmen looks great!
Very cute! isn't this snow amazing?! Last yr I created a lesson plan around snowmen when I taught in Nespelem...we had sooo much snow that we ended our unit building snowmen outside! Precious time~ Hope you're staying warm today, too!
Post a Comment