Not only did I get a beautiful canvas, but I got a box! I know that sounds funny, but it ended up being hours of unending entertainment for my kids. First, we turned it into a bus, and the wheels on the bus went round and round, all over the house!
Then we simply made a few adjustments and voila! It becomes the perfect place for a puppet show! It was a complete production.
The fun goes on and on. I love to watch them as they use their imaginations to come up with each new thing. It's been everything from a salon to a race car!
Thanks again, Rachel Anne, for your creative site. You inspire me in so many ways. I love being a Company Girl!
1 comment:
That is so awesome!!! My kids LOVED boxes too....and yours are so imaginative with what they did with it! Wish I could have seen the puppet show.
I'm humbled that you have hung the Psalm 84 print in such a place of honor. Thank you so much.
I love having you for a Company Girl, and only wish I could spend more time over at "your house" visiting. I'm sincerely praying that my schedule changes/lightens up so that I can do more fun stuff, like visiting CG's and commenting more.
Post a Comment