We have this little room above our garage that immediately became the kids' playroom when we moved in last Summer. Because it is not heated, it got a little neglected over the Winter. Every time someone would go to put something away, it would just get tossed in there instead of put back in its place. That's how it ended up like this...
 |
| Before |
For the past two weekends I have asked the kids to give me an hour a day to work on the mess. At first, it was really hard to know where to begin. With some loving direction, they sorted, organized, threw out trash, and finally got it all clean. Now it looks like this...
 |
| You can see the floor! |
 |
| Games, Craft Supplies and Puzzles |
 |
| Reading and Drawing Corner |
I'm so extremely proud of my kiddos for a job well done! Just in time to enjoy it with company next weekend! Way to go!
I could still use one more set of shelves in there for storage, but that'll have to wait. Garage sale season will soon be upon us and I'll keep my eye out for just what I need.
1 comment:
This happens to a closet in our house every so often. The playroom turned out fantastic! I'm coming over to play.
Post a Comment