Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Holidays

One more hour left until the kiddos officially hit winter break!  I can't believe Christmas is almost here.  It's certainly been a wild ride in 2011!  I look forward to seeing what 2012 will bring.  One thing that I know for sure.  This year has really brought our family, and extended family closer together.  Between moving and opening a new store, we've really bonded.  In all the chaos of change, we've hung on to what matters most...strong family ties. 


RL-10, LR-7, CD-5, BC-8, JS-9

May your homes be filled with Peace, Love and Joy this Holiday Season!
~Melissa & Family

4 comments:

One More Equals Four said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you have a wonderful, peaceful, blessed holiday!

Anonymous said...

Great pic! Not a bad-looking Santa...I've seen some horrible get-ups. The kids look pretty good too. =)

Jill said...

Merry Christmas Melissa! Hey, check out Jamie @ six bricks high - she is hosting a blogger thing next year for locals. I would love a chance to meet you in person.

Katharine said...

What a lovely picture! Merry Christmas, and Blessings for a wonderful new year!