The unpacking is coming along, and I am beginning to decorate the little nooks and crannies of the house. With every day it feels more like our own little sanctuary. In the middle of all my unpacking and getting settled, I came across the perfect verse in my Bible, that then became my memory verse for this half of the month.
"Trust in the Lord and do good. Dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness." -Psalm 37:3
That just about sums up my life right now. Trust God, do good, and cultivate faithfulness.
Below are a few photos from the upstairs. It also has a spacious downstairs where we have put an office, a guest bedroom, and RL now has her very own bedroom! :) Plus there's a kitchen, another living room, and a space for the kids' computers/school work area. As I said, plenty of room to grow!
Have a blessed weekend all!
~Melissa | The Entry |
| Upstairs Living Room |
| My Kitchen!! |
| JS and BC's Room |
| LR and CD's Bedroom |
4 comments:
Yay!! And I'm leaving your blog page open on my laptop so I can listen to your music player. =p
How nice to be home! It looks nice!
Congratulations on your new home! Hopping over from Company Girls - thanks! Heather
That looks like a GREAT kitchen! Glad you're settling in to your new home. . .it's always fun to have a new adventure.
Post a Comment