Despite this bout of illness, we have had some pretty great moments happening here too. Last Friday we took our older three to see Avatar in 3D. They thought that was pretty cool. My 6 year old finally lost his front tooth that's been hanging on by a thread forever. My 7 year old is very excited about his solo part in the 2nd grade "round up" in March. And of course, my two youngest that are still at home, always find a way to make me smile.
Yes, life continues on, even in the fog. Sometimes you just have to slow down, turn on your headlights, keep your eye on what's right in front of you, and enjoy the ride as best you can while you wait for the fog to lift. :)
I plan to get plenty of rest this weekend and take it easy until my family is back to full health. That will give me plenty of opportunities to stop in and say hello to other Company Girls. Thanks for stopping by for coffee today! Have a great weekend!
~Melissa~
13 comments:
I'll certainly be praying that everyone stays on the mend, and nothing becomes more serious. Enjoy a quiet weekend and a bit of a slowdown (well, as much as you can!).
Hope you are all better soon and can enjoy your weekend.
Here's to a speedy recovery for all! Take it easy.
Rest up! May the weekend be everything you need. Thanks for the inspirational thought about keeping on going even with the fog. I might have to copy your quote and write it in my journal. :)
HOpe you feel better soon, maybe a weekend of rest will help. My husband has been sick this week and it has been a strain on all of us, I am ready for a healthy house again!
I am praying for you! Thanks for your visit, you are always so encouraging!
Rest up! Feel better soon!
Oh how I love your new blog look! I read in a reader so I hadn't been by the actual! :)
I"m so sorry you've faced illness and am so glad to hear you're on the mend! Les and I are so excited to be asked to be part of a year long speaking opportunity to help strengthen families, exciting times. (maybe we're the example of what NOT to do!)
hugs
Sweetie
Praying for your family to get healthy! It seems like a lot of the Company Girls are under the weather!
Hope everyone is feeling better. Our family has also had those times when we all line up for our antibiotics, just all part of being a family, lol. Hope you have a good, and healthier, week.
Thanks for stopping by and sharing such encouraging words. I hope you are all feeling back to full health and ready for a new week of opportunities!
I'm so glad the fog is lifting! I cannot believe that everyone's been sick...I do believe you've had more than your fair share of illness this fall/winter. I hope this is the last of it.
I've heard that Avatar is really good, but we never did see it. Maybe we'll get out and do something FUN one of these days!
So sorry to hear that you all have been so ill! I can commiserate w/your hubby because I, too, had a sinus infection that left my whole face, including my teeth in terrible pain. It does wear you down and out, to be sure! Hope all are continuing to feel much better!
Hope you're all feeling better. Didn't you just love Avatar? I splurged and took my boys to see it on IMAX. It was worth every penny.
Love your play list. by the way.
Have a great week!
Post a Comment