It's Monday, and it's the first day of February! I love it when the first day of the month falls on a Monday. It seems to motivate me to keep moving and get things done. :)

This month I have joined ORG Junkie's 28 Day Organizing Challenge. I am finally fed up with the way that my laundry room looks! It functions as a laundry room/ toy room/ furnace room/ tool room/ craft supply room/ pantry/ playstation & computer room! You think I'm kidding? Just take a look at my before pictures! :)





It is a clutter trap, but I'm up for the challenge! If you are fed up with a room, or even a small space in your house, and you're up for the challenge, check out
ORG Junkie and join in the fun! Did I mention there are prizes involved?
Ready, Set, ORGANIZE!
4 comments:
Hey Melissa! I went to check to how things are coming along for linking up on OrgJunkie's challenge, and clicked on the last one...and it's you! I wasn't up for the challenge since January was very blah for me in organizing, but I think I need some pick-me-up...literally. I haven't had time to post photos yet, but ours is a 4-in-1 room too. =p Happy organizing to us!
As a fellow fed-up mom, I wish you good luck with your challenge!
Melissa, you are such an encouragement to me. Thank you so much. HOpe you have a most blessed day...you have inspired me to organize today!!
The laundry room is my 28 Day Challenge room, too.
I'm quite jealous by the size of your room...but not how much room there is to collect misc. junk. LOL
Good luck!
Post a Comment