Sunday, February 21, 2010

Please Don't Follow Me Just to Get Your Name Out There!

All right, this is just a short post to apologize if I offended anyone by blocking them from joining my blog. In the future, if you are that person and would like to join, please identify yourself in the comments section. If I have never heard of you then it is likely that I will block you because this is my personal blog that I share with family and friends. It is not a blog to join if you would like to advertise your organization or promote your cause. I don't even really have that many followers, so you'd be better off latching yourself on to someone else's blog. Again, my deepest apologies if you sincerely wanted to follow my blog with genuine interest in what I have to say here.

To my regular followers, I am sorry if they used my list to tack onto you.
Thank you,
~Melissa~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that happened. I get random spam comments sometimes. And I noticed that one week, there were some random bloggers who linked up for Coffee, and it was obvious that they were just there for hits on their site. Boo!