Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Siesta Scripture Memory Verse 4.15.09

"Repent then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord." -Acts 3:19 (NIV)

This is my chosen verse for the second half of April. Beth Moore used it in one of her lessons in "Esther: It's tough being a woman." When I read it, I knew it would be my next verse. I am living in times of refreshing right now! I love how the Lord is showering me with encouragement in His Word and in prayer times with Him. God is so good!

May you be refreshed also as you seek Him!
-Melissa

1 comment:

shana said...

That's a great verse. I really want to do the Esther study. I've heard great things about it. I have trouble with the references too. Yikes!
Enjoy your day . . . congrats on the laundry being caught up . . . actually, if your life is anything like mine it's probably not caught up any more!
Blessings,
Shana