- Even though we woke up to 4 inches of snow this morning, the sun decided to come out and melt it all away. :)
- It's Mariner's opening day at Safeco today! Ken Griffy Jr. is BACK! :)
- My sister, mom, and niece are coming to visit on Friday! :)
- I am finally caught up on laundry for a change! :)
- I spent $88 on groceries today...I saved $86. Yep! That's almost 50% off one grocery trip! Coupons and promotions rock!
- We had such a fun Easter. The kids looked so cute in their outfits and we hunted eggs, played games, and spent time with friends and family.
- CD peed on the potty today! It won't be long before we're a diaper-free household! :)
- My DH is picking up a surprise visitor at the airport tonight! The kids will be so excited!
- Our second vehicle is working again. It didn't cost us as much as we thought because our friend figured out what was wrong, went to the junkyard to get the parts, and did all the labor for free. Thanks Tim!
- Everyone seems to be feeling better and I finally got a full night's sleep last night. :)
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
10 Things Tuesday
Here's a quick, 10 Things Tuesday post! I've got to make dinner, but there's always time to give thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a great list. Did you really get 4 inches of snow? Good Grief. It was breezy here but at least no snow.
Take care
Post a Comment