This past weekend my mom, sister, and niece drove over the mountains to come and visit before the snow settles in for the winter. I really appreciate them coming to visit this time of year, because I know it will be several months before I see them again.We have had this trip planned out for a while now. When I first heard that Phantom of the Opera was coming to town, I called my mom and asked if she would be interested in seeing it again. She said yes, tickets were purchased, and plans were made. My husband even went with us this time. : )
Actually, this was my 4th time seeing it. The first time I was with my mom and sister in Vancouver, B.C. They reminded me how we got lost and showed up late to the theater. I have also seen it twice in Seattle. This time it was extra special to get out of the house to share an evening of entertainment with my mom, sister, and husband at my side. Thanks again mom! I love you!
2 comments:
I also heard that the Phantom of the Opera was playing, but unfortunatly right now I cannot see it. I have never seen it. How was it?
Nice picture. It is always nice to see family that you don't really get to see that much.
Post a Comment