Good morning! Welcome to Company Girl Coffee! This week I will be sharing over hot apple cider instead! It's a beautiful fall day here on this last day of October. Last year we had snow on Halloween, but I'm happy to report that it won't be snowing today. It's cloudy, but not cold enough for snow. Yes, I think fall is going to linger a little longer. The last of the leaves are clinging to the branches waiting to join the collage of colors blanketing our back yard. The ones that have fallen have been raked into piles, jumped into, and thrown in the air only to repeat the process over and over again. My kids have lingered until dark playing in them and then begged to stay outside just a little while longer. Finally, when it's just too cold and too dark to stay outside any longer, everyone barrels inside for a cup of hot cider.





9 comments:
Is there anything better than a pile of fall leaves and a bunch of cute kids to play in them??
Love the photos.
They are precious. And unlike my kids - yours know how to strike an attractive pose! Very nice.
Hi Melissa! I love the photos. Your kids are adorable. I only wish I had a yard, but I guess I can always go to the park:) I love the colors that fall brings. It is very beautiful. It is a nice fall day today. Have a great weekend.
Love,
Samantha
Love the pictures! Glad to see you got some of them playing in the leaves. Our present property has no trees (new development) which means no fall leaves pictures.
Beautiful family! How blessed you are.
I have read "Get Out of That Pit" by Beth Moore. Amazing. I read it at a very pivotal time in my life too which was even better.
Maybe I should pull it out and read it again.
Snow? I'm glad you don't have snow yet. We still have summer... almost. Beautiful photos! Love the fall colors.
Fall is my favorite holiday. I love all the colors! And nothing is better than getting your precious little ones to enjoy it too! Looks like they all had a great time.
Oh, the memories of jumping in leaves as Fall comes to an end.
Thanks for the memories!
Post a Comment