Tuesday, September 23, 2008

10 Things Tuesday

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday
Recently Rachel Anne over at Home Sanctuary started a new thing called Company Girl Coffee. It's a great way for Company Girls to connect and visit one another's blogs. This past Friday I visiting XBOX WIFE, and I came across another idea that I liked. It's called 10 Things Tuesday, and the idea is to post 10 things that you're thankful for each week. The idea of being thankful is very important to me, so I thought I would join in and share the blessings in my life.

  1. We made it through our first round of colds and everyone is on their way back to full health.
  2. Fall has arrived and the leaves right outside my kitchen window are turning beautiful shades of red and orange.
  3. It rained yesterday and I love the smell in the air after a good fall rain.
  4. Yesterday we finally purchased a much needed second car and we paid cash for it.
  5. Women's Bible study starts this week, which means connecting with friends that I haven't seen all summer.
  6. Star gazing in the back yard on crisp, fall nights. This time of year we head out to the trampoline and watch stars before bedtime.
  7. Hot Cocoa, Apple Cider, and Tea. It's good to be in the warm drinks season again! I love wrapping up in a blanket with a nice mug of something warm to drink!
  8. Fall also means that it's time for soups and stews and using my crock pot more! I love the smell of dinner filling the house with half the work it would take on the stove!
  9. Football season! Yes, I said it. I am thankful for football season. I love to sit with my husband and watch a Seahawks game. Football makes him happy, and when he's happy, I'm happy! : )
  10. I'm thankful for making new friends that live all over the place through blogging. I really enjoy learning about their lives and sharing mine. I'm so glad to be a part of 10 Things Tuesday.

3 comments:

The Striving Homeschool Mom said...

Welcome to the 10 things Tuesday! Your Kids are adorable!!! I hope you have a blessed day! ~Stacey

HisFireFly said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, hot drinks, soups and stews, these make the passing of summer much more bearable for me. Curling up with a steaming cup of Bengal Spice, a fleece blanket and the Bible makes for quite a lovely evening, even better when my beloved is curled up with me!

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

That is a beautiful pyramid! Cute kids!!

Thank you so much for jumping right in with "Ten Things Tuesday"! A great big welcome to you ~ I hope you'll come back again soon!

You have an awesome list ~ WOOHOO for paying cash! Are you a Dave Ramsey graduate? We are ~ it was a great course!

Have a blessed week!