Good morning girls! I don't have much time to post today because today is a big day for us! We have been dabbling in an on-line business on the side for a while now, and decided to take the next step this weekend. We sell close-out spellbinders and we have an e-mail/ad campaign going out to 20,000 people today plus it will be on the Paper Craft facebook page. I am so excited and hopefully this will bring in a lot of business and add to our customer base. We stumbled upon this popular product quite by accident and I can't believe it has grown this big. It has helped us get through some tough financial binds, that's for sure.If any of you own a spellbinder machine and love to craft/scrapbook, we have the best deals around!
Check us out at http://saveonhobbies-com.myshopify.com/ .
Thanks for stopping by for coffee today! Hope your weather is as nice as ours...I think Spring might finally be right around the corner even though it's only 40 degrees out there. Have a great weekend!
Melissa
1 comment:
Very exciting news!!
We are in the mid-high 70s this week, but unfortunately, I can't enjoy it because I'm stuck with his lingering cough and a headache. :/ Boo! And then rain for next week. It has been going back and forth like that for awhile now.
Post a Comment