Monday, February 13, 2012

Menu Monday

Oh yeah, it's that kind of Monday.  I finally have a moment to sit down and post my menu for the week.  I am trying really hard to cook from my pantry as much as possible this month.  Any left over grocery money I have at the end of the month will go towards stock piling (freezer/pantry) during an upcoming trip to Costco and Winco with my mother in law.  It's a fun day trip for us, about an hour away.

Tonight's meal has already been devoured, cleaned up, and leftovers put neatly in the fridge for when hubby gets home.  It was chicken and potatoes with gravy.  Yum!

Tuesday: Kari's Mexican Casserole (A favorite)
Wednesday: Unstuffed Shells
Thursday: Omelets
Friday: Parmesan Chicken
Saturday: Chili and cornbread
Sunday: Chicken Fajitas

I'll be making banana bread tomorrow.  Anyone have a good raisin bread recipe?  My kids love raisin bread, but I don't like how pricey it is in the store.

Have a great week!
~Melissa