Monday, October 31, 2011

Menu Monday

Well, it's the last day of October and I am ready to face a new month.  November is one of my favorite months.  Not just because we have three birthdays in November to celebrate, but because family gathers together for Thanksgiving, and this year, my Brother in Law is returning home from Afghanistan and he and his fiance will be joining us here in town for the holiday.

Tonight's meal is already in the crockpot, so it will be waiting for us after a fun round of "Trunk-or-Treating" in the parking lot of my in-law's ACE Hardware.  I also baked banana-chocolate-chip muffins for snack this afternoon.

Monday: Round Steak and Rice
Tuesday: Chicken Enchilada Soup
Wednesday: Tater Tot Casserole
Thursday: Chili and Corn Bread
Friday: Breakfast
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Pizza Night

Have a wonderful week!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy! I might have to come over for some of that tater tot casserole. =)