Monday, September 12, 2011

What We're Eating this Week

As a part of my new-found motivation, I decided to record my menu here, at least for the time being.  Something about publishing it on my blog keeps me accountable.  Everything I'm making this week is already in my pantry.  (Aside from fresh fruits/veggies) What a great feeling!

Monday: Pizza Chicken over Rotini
Tuesday: Cheesy Ham and Hash brown Casserole (Crock Pot)
Wednesday: Pork Chops with Potatoes and Gravy (Crock Pot)
Thursday: Stroganoff
Friday: Skillet Chicken and Rice
Saturday: Turkey BLT Quesadillas
Sunday: Teriyaki Chicken and Rice

Here's what I'm making for snacks and breakfasts:
Muffins: Banana, and Blueberry w/orange glaze
French Toast for the Freezer (Need to use up some bread)

What's on your menu this week?
~Melissa

5 comments:

Katharine said...

Mmmm, that all sounds great...can you come to my house and cook? lol Thanks for the reminder that I need to get my menu finished before shopping day!
Blessings~

Anonymous said...

Yum! I shouldn't have read this at 10:46pm...midnight snack? =p Totally keeps me accountable when I post things on the blog.

Kim said...

Looks good! : )

Beth Herring said...

your menu is making me hungry but also tired from all the cooking that would have to take place! ha! i don't cook much anymore since our girls are grown, but these recipes sound so good!

Sweetie Berry said...

Menu planning help me on all fronts. I manage to rarely keep them in the order written, but simply having that food on hand in planning allows me to keep budgets working.
hugs
Sweetie