Last week worked out so well that here I am again, menu planning! The favorite dish last week was Pizza Chicken over Rotini. As my DH would say, it was "a keeper." Here's my plan for this week:
Monday: Turkey, BLT Quesadillas (Carried over from last week due to leftovers night.)
Tuesday: Goulash with home made bread
Wednesday: Pizza Night! The school is having open house and providing the pizza. :)
Thursday: Pulled BBQ Beef Sandwhiches (crock pot)
Friday: Meatball Subs
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Breakfast
Things I'm baking for snacks and breakfasts this week: Bagels, Muffins, and apple chips in the dehydrator from the leftover apples.
Of course, now we have all kinds of peaches and applesauce for sides and snacks too! :)
If ever I get organized enough, maybe I will post recipes and grocery lists here too. For now, I'm keeping it simple.
Have a great week!
~Melissa
1 comment:
wow are you organised I decide today, what i want today, at least I get to cook what I feel like everyday, maybe I should try it........
Post a Comment