This is starting to become a regular thing for me again, and I LOVE it! Today's dinner, Crock Pot Italian Chicken and Potatoes, is already in the crock pot. That means no fuss and no frustration for me around dinner time!
Before I share the rest of this week's menu, let me just say that muffins for snacks and breakfasts have been a huge hit here lately! I have to say, I never knew it was so easy to bake my own muffins from scratch. I don't know exactly how healthy they are, but they've got to be better than your typical boxed kind, right? (And cheaper.) The favorite this week was blueberry muffins with orange glaze. I have to give credit for these delicious muffin recipes to Tiffany, over at Eat at Home. In fact, I get a lot of my favorite recipes from there, so if you need some menu planning ideas, hop on over there and take a look around!
Monday: Italian Chicken and Potatoes in the Crock Pot
Tuesday: Green Salsa Chicken Enchiladas
Wednesday: Sweet and Sour Meatballs over Rice
Thursday: Baked Potatoes
Friday: Homemade Chili
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Waffles (Will make extras for breakfasts next week.)
I'm still working on apple chips. They are a big hit with the kids and my dehydrator only fits 7-8 apples at a time, so I've been making a batch a day. I'm also going to make apple cider with my MIL this week so I'll let you know how that goes!
Have a great week all!
~Melissa
2 comments:
I agree that homemade is definitely better for you than store bought. Your menu lists look similar to mine except for since there are only 3 of us my leftovers last longer.
I need to get back on the menu planning train, but it's tough when random family members come over with food and I end up not making the food that I bought from the store. =p Homemade is definitely better. Yum!
Post a Comment