Sunday, May 1, 2011

Siesta Scripture Memory Verse 9

It's been a full day here, with absolutely beautiful weather.  Something about being able to open up the doors and windows and let the fresh air in really lifts my spirits.

Before I call it a day I thought I'd stop in and share my memory verse for the first part of May.  He has continued in His faithfulness to reveal the perfect verse for me.  I know I've heard this one before, but never committed it to memory. 

Isaiah 64:4 "Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides you, who acts on behalf of those who wait for him." (NIV)

Yes, we have a God who acts on behalf of those who wait for Him!  He is so gracious to us and He has plans for us beyond our wildest imagination!

Waiting on Him,
Melissa

2 comments:

Beth Herring said...

that is a fabulous verse that we need to remember always! He acts on behalf of us! What a great promise of His Word.

Anonymous said...

We are also enjoying the beautiful weather. Woohoo for fresh air!