
Welcome girls! I'm so glad it's Friday. I've been looking forward to today for a while now. You see, my Brother in Law and his girlfriend are in town on leave from Afghanistan and today is girls' day! My Mother in Law is coming into town, and the two of us are going on a surprise trip with Kari. It's her Christmas present to us. The men are going to stay home with CD and pick up the kids from school. Then later this evening we'll join the men for dinner. It should be a great day!
So I'm short on time this morning, but I wanted to quickly share a post from last Christmas. You see, my husband is more than a Worship Pastor. He also programs our services and helps to plan sermon series, special services, videos, songs, etc... He is so good at what he does and I think he is one of the best "story tellers" ever! Last year's Christmas series was amazing. If you're interested, read about it here.
Thanks for stopping in today and I look forward to reading some of your stories this weekend. For now, I'm off to get ready for my "mystery girls' day!"
Blessings to all!
~Melissa
8 comments:
Enjoy girls' day! I need one of those.
i hope that y'all have a great girls day! those are so much fun and so necessary for us girls!
What a great idea for a Christmas present: time together! I hope you enjoyed your day.
What a wonderful way to celebrate the spirit of Christmas -- family time is such a blessing from God!
Oooooh...a girls day...sounds devine....you'll have to write abt it and let us all live vicariously thru your day! Have a great wknd!
I hope you had a great day with the girls! Sounds wonderful to me!
Read "Emmanuel God with us" Great message. Needed that reminder!
Blessings to you!
Girls' day sounds like a treat! Delighted to splash with you today.
Wanna do something spunky and eternal this Christmas? Then, you are nvited you to a water buffalo party! No formal attire required, just stop by and splash along with us.
http://justsarahdawn.blogspot.com/2010/12/all-i-want-for.html
Be blessed bunches,
Sarah
Hope you had a wonderful time!! Hope to hear about it soon :)
Post a Comment