Friday, December 17, 2010

Company Girl Coffee...Savor the Smile

Good morning girls! I was going to post something clever this morning but after reading Rachel Anne's post, I thought I'd just have you scroll down so I could pass on a smile during this busy season! Blessings to everyone who reads this...may you find a little something to enjoy, appreciate, and savor today! :)

Enjoy your weekend!

~Melissa

3 comments:

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

I did enjoy, savor and appreciate this cute "missing my two front teeth" smile!

I really do try to remember to leave a smile with everyone I come in contact with each day, but some days it sure is hard. It cost nothing and can literally bring sunshine to someone's soul. Thanks for this sweet picture.

Christmas blessings!

Karen Whittal said...

I think the saying smile and the whole world smiles, cry and you cry alone, I love to see people's faces light up when you walk past and just give them a great big smile.

One More Equals Four said...

Love the little toothless smile! Enjoy the season and your time of savoring! What a blessing!